MPS-1556F ultrasonic plastic welder applies digital ultrasonic system in 15K 5600W. The machine is designed in high technical standard with advanced features to meet ultrasonic plastic welding in high and challenging requirement. MPS-1556F ultrasonic welding machine applies ultrasonic system with output 5600W for challenging ultrasonic welding ability requirement.
15KHz is lower frequency US system, and the output max to 5600W, which is the max output of ultrasonic system. The ultrasonic system, generator & converter is made by MP-SONIC Korean factory. MPS-1556F is designed with a trigger force dynamic system to ensure control ultrasonic energy working on workpieces in accuracy and stable, avoiding different working energy onto parts caused by parts variation. MPS-1556F ultrasonic welder is mostly applied in automotive industry, house appliance industry, etc.
- Korean IGBT ultrasonic system, stable, even and smooth ultrasonic energy output;
- Automatic frequency tuning, frequency in time auto checking;
- Amplitude adjustment: 0~100% in high accuracy;
- Energy mode and time mode for welding operation for different welding requirement;
- Welding steps control is available meeting different thermoplastic material welding requirement;
- Trigger dynamic for precision ultrasonic welding control;
- Machine head height adjusted by a motor in easy and precision operation;
- Input over voltage detection for self-protection;
- Over-high horn impedance detection for system self-protection;
- Machine action guide by linear way in high precision;
- Stable machine frame design and manufacturing;
- Machine table operation surface processed by high precision standard to ensure operation precision.
- Power Input: 220V, 1P, 50/60Hz;
- Air Source: 0.5MPa;
- Dimension: 850x800x2100 (mm);
- Weight: 150KG;
- Max Power Output: 5600W;
- Booster Gain: 1:1.5 (optional);
- Amplitude: 0~70um;
- Amplitude Adjustment: 0~100%;
- Power Consumption: 6KVA.
- High Precision Depth Control System for welding mode;
- Net Connection;
- Printer Connection.