|Home||» Products||» Infrared Welding Machine||» Infrared Plastic Welder|
MSH-IR6550 is an infrared welder for thermoplastic welding designed and manufactured by MP-SONIC. Machine applied servo motor to control the action of the upper jig, lower jig and hot platen.
MP-SONIC designs heat welder applying parts from Europe, Japan and Taiwan, while related mechanical parts is machined in high precision and processed in multiple complex procedures to ensure its precision, duration, ensuring machine duration and precision.
MP-SONIC infrared plastic welding machine controls the temperature in PID with specially design IR Welding system. Temperature is controlled in high accuracy.
This machine is designed with heat welding area as 600*400(mm), which can be applied to weld thermal parts in the most specification. Infrared welder MSH-IR6550 can be applied to weld plastic workpieces such as automotive tail lamps, washer tanks, oil tanks, etc, instead of hot plate welding.
1. Non-contacting heat welding, no sticking tooling by melted material;
2. MP-SONIC designed PID IR control system controls the intrared heating temperature in high stability and accuracy;
3. Servo c
1. Dimension: 1350*1300*2250(mm)
2. Weight: 1.2T
3 Upper Jig Plate: 450*300(mm)
4. Hot Mould Plate: 340*260(mm)
5. Max Power 10KW
6. Max Welding Area300*260mm
7. Machine Control ÃÂÃÂ¼HMI
8. Control Voltage DC24V
9. Optical Fence Protect High440mm
10. Upper Jig Move Distance250mm
11. Lower Jig Move Distance 250mm
12. Sensor Detection Distance 3--8mm
13. Hot Platen Move Distance 300mm
14. Air Supply 0.5--0.7Mpa
15. Air Tank 10L
16. Air Supply Pipe Dia12mm
17. Working Condition: Max humidity80%RH Room Temp 10--60 Centidegree; Noise: 85dB
18. Optional: Auto Jig Loading System.