|Home||» Products||» Infrared Welding Machine||» Infrared Plastic Welder|
MSH-IR6550 is an infrared welder for thermoplastic welding designed and manufactured by MP-SONIC. Machine applied servo motor to control the action of the upper jig, lower jig and hot platen.
MP-SONIC designs heat welder applying parts from Europe, Japan and Taiwan, while related mechanical parts is machined in high precision and processed in multiple complex procedures to ensure its precision, duration, ensuring machine duration and precision.
MP-SONIC infrared plastic welding machine controls the temperature in PID with specially design IR Welding system. Temperature is controlled in high accuracy.
This machine is designed with heat welding area as 600*400(mm), which can be applied to weld thermal parts in the most specification. Infrared welder MSH-IR6550 can be applied to weld plastic workpieces such as automotive tail lamps, washer tanks, oil tanks, etc, instead of hot plate welding.
2. MP-SONIC designed PID IR control system controls the infrared heating temperature in high stability and accuracy;
3. Servo systems control tooling action in high precision & high action speed, realizing welding process steps control;
4. The machine can be shared with hot plate welding tooling in the same specification;
5. Welding parameters storage designed for quick welding parameter loading;
6. No need of pre-heating the tooling before welding operation, saving much time;
7. Parts loading detection avoids operation without parts loading;
8. Multiple safety system ensuring human and equipement safe;
9. Parts clip, vacuum and ejection functions is design for easy operation.
II. Optional Features;
2. Auto jig loading & unloading system;
3. Auto front safety door;
5. Vacuum pump;
6. Internet connection & printer terminal.
1. Dimension: 1350*1300*2250(mm)
2. Weight: 1.2T
3 Upper Jig Plate: 450*300(mm)
4. Hot Mould Plate: 340*260(mm)
5. Max Power: 10KW
6. Max Welding Area: 300*260mm