|Home||» Products||» Infrared Welding Machine||» Infrared Welding Machine for Filter|
MSH-IR1020 is an infrared plastic welding machine designed for welding caps onto paper filter cores. The machine applies infrared to melt caps before fusing. It is two-working-stations designed for higher welding capacity, by which one station is melting by the infrared system while the other one is fusing and labor operating during operation.
MP-SONIC provides customized INFRARED WELDER designing and manufacturing with its improved technique.
1. Infrared welding, by which there is no sticking by molten material to heating tooling;
2. PLC & HMI machine control and parameter set;
3. MP-SONIC special designed PID IR system ensures stable & accurate temperature, as well as achieves max infrared life period;
4. Safety protection system including an alarm system, optical fence, etc;
5. Double-work-station machine designed, thermoplastic melting and fusing is doing synchronously;
6. End cap fixture is turning designed, ensuring even heating & melting;
7. Top elements applied for stability, duration and precision.
1. Dimension: 1450*1180*1800mm;
2. Weight: 0.8T
3. Power Supply: 380V 50HZ;
4. Max Power Consumption: 6KW
5. Paper Filter Core Diameter:40~100mm;
6. Filter Length: 50~200mm;
7. Max Welding Area: Dia100mm;
8. Control Voltage: DC24V;
9. Sensor Detect Distance: 3--8mm;
10. Optical Fence: 400mm;
11. Air Supply: 0.5--0.7Mpa
12. Air Supply Pipe: Dia10mm;
13. Work Condition: Max humidity: 80%RH; Room Temp:-10--60Centdegree; Noise: <85dB
1. Temperature Module;
2. Automatic Security Door;
3. Air Gun.
The video of full operation of filter welding assembling.