MSH-IR1020 is an infrared plastic welding machine designed for welding caps onto paper filter cores. The machine applies infrared to melt caps before fusing. It is two-working-stations designed for higher welding capacity, by which one station is melting by the infrared system while the other one is fusing and labor operating during operation.
MP-SONIC provides customized INFRARED WELDER designing and manufacturing with its improved technique.
- Infrared welding, by which there is no sticking by molten material to heating tooling;
- PLC & HMI machine control and parameter set;
- MP-SONIC special designed PID IR system ensures stable & accurate temperature, as well as achieves max infrared life period;
- Safety protection system including an alarm system, optical fence, etc;
- Double-work-station machine designed, thermoplastic melting and fusing is doing synchronously;
- End cap fixture is turning designed, ensuring even heating & melting;
- Top elements applied for stability, duration and precision.
- Dimension: 1450 x 1180 x 1800mm;
- Weight: 0.8T
- Power Supply: 380V 50HZ;
- Max Power Consumption: 6KW
- Paper Filter Core Diameter:40~100mm;
- Filter Length: 50~200mm;
- Max Welding Area: Dia100mm;
- Control Voltage: DC24V;
- Sensor Detect Distance: 3--8mm;
- Optical Fence: 400mm;
- Air Supply: 0.5--0.7Mpa
- Air Supply Pipe: Dia10mm;
- Work Condition: Max humidity: 80%RH; Room Temp:-10--60Centdegree;
- Noise: <85dB
- Temperature Module;
- Automatic Security Door;
- Air Gun.
The video of full operation of filter welding assembling.