MSH-5030S is a servo hot plate welding machine designed and manufactured by MP-SONIC. Machine applied servo motor to control the action of the upper jig, lower jig and hot platen.
MP-SONIC designs hot plate welder applying parts from Europe, Japan and Taiwan, while related mechanical parts are machined in high precision and processed in multiple complex procedures to ensure its precision, duration, ensuring machine duration and precision.
Machine controls temperature in PID by temperature controllers or temperature modules. Through changing temperature control system, MSH-5030S can be applied for infrared plastic welding.
The machine is designed with hot plate welding area as 300*260(mm), which can be applied to weld thermal parts in the most specification.
- Machine action is servo-controlled in precision;
- Hot plate melting temperature is PID controlled in accuracy and stability;
- Welding parameters storages for different plastic parts' hot plate welding production;
- Hot plate welding history memory;
- HMI set machine;
- Optical fence safety protection;
- Vacuum, clip and ejectors function is equipped with the machine to meet different requirement;
- Part loading detection to avoid operation without plastic parts loading;
- Alarm system safety.
- Extra temperature control zone;
- Infrared temperature control system;
- GT sensor detection for precision parts loading confirmation;
- Weight: 1.1T
- Power Supply: 380V 50HZ
- Max Power: 10KW
- Control Voltage: DC24V
- Air Supply: 0.5--0.7Mpa
- Air Tank: 10L
- Air Supply Pipe: Dia12mm
- Dimension: 1350 x 1300 x 2250mm
- Upper Jig Plate: 450 x 300mm
- Hot Mould Plate: 340 x 260mm
- Max Welding Area: 300 x 260mm
- Optical Fence Protect High: 440mm
- Upper Jig Move Distance: 250mm
- Lower Jig Move Distance: 250mm
- Hot Platen Move Distance: 300mm
- Machine Control: HMI
- Sensor Detection Distance: 3--8mm
- Max humidity: 80%RH
- Room Temp: 10--60oc
- Noise: <85dB