Ultrasonic generator means the power supply to an ultrasonic converter, which transforms supplied 220V, 50Hz or 60Hz electrical energy into the same standard frequency with that of ultrasonic converters, normally 15~70KHz, and supplies to an ultrasonic converter (means an ultrasonic transducer which converts the 15~60KHz electrical energy into oscillation mechanical energy in the same frequency).
MP-SONIC Ultrasonic generators are IGBT type, achieving automatic tuning. System power output is smooth & stable, and the amplitude is adjustable in 0~100%.
- Automatic tuning;
- In time frequency searching;
- Amplitude adjustable in 0~100%;
- Overloading protection
- Power Input: 22V, 1P;
- Frequency: 15KHz/20KHz/30KHz/35KHz/40KHz;
- Power Output: 2000~5600W;
- Dimension: 480 x 300 x 150 (mm).