|Home||» Products||» Vibration Welding Machine||» Vibration Welder|
Linear vibration plastic welding is a kinds of friction plastic joining technology that one thermoplastic part half is held with no moving while the other thermoplastic half is doing reciprocating motion (called as linear vibration) in fixed high frequency and vibration amplitude under pressure, through which heating energy is generated to melt thermoplastic material at the contacting surface. When the melting reaches enough quantity, vibration stop and keeps two plastic part halves together at the original relative position until the molten thermoplastic material become re-solidified and form joining.
I. Advantages of vibration plastic welding
1. High welding ability: vibration welding is applied to finish the most challenging thermoplastic joining in large welding size, challenge material such as nylon, complex geometric shape design, etc;
2. Perfect welding result: strong welding strength, airtightness and no mark on the shown surface;
3. Effective plastic joining, vibration welding cycle time normally is 20~30Sec;
4. Low power consumption compared to hot platen welding, the power consumed by the vibration system only during vibration;
5. Clean welding, no smoke generated during vibration welding;
6. Can achieve welding process control and supervision digitally.
II. Critical Parameter of Vibration Welding;
1. The amplitude of vibration;
2. Vibration time;
3. Vibration welding depth;
4. Welding force (pressure).
III. Factors Concerned to Vibration Welded Parts Design:
1. The material of thermoplastic Parts;
2. Vibration direction;
3. Space for vibration distance;
4. Joining line depth and width;
5. Supporting under joining area;
6. The parts holding;
7. Welding outlook;
8. The strength of the plastic parts wall.
MP-SONIC vibration plastic welding machine applies critical parts and material from Europe, USA, Japan or Korea basing on condition, to ensure its perfect vibration plastic welding performance and the stable machine running, while MP-SONIC manufactures & assembles the complete machine in China to reduce machine cost which is under strict control to ensure machine quality.
Now MP-Sonic has standardized the vibration plastic welder specification from 15~200KG, include:
MP-Sonic MSV series vibration welder almost covers all the specification requirement in the market basing on qualified welding performance & operation stability as well as machine duration.
To achieve the perfect welding performance, we provide an infrared pre-heating system to our vibration welding machine as an optional feature basing on customer requirement.
MP-SONIC vibration welder has been welcomed in the automotive industry and house-held applicant industry. MP-SONIC plastic welder is the best choice for vehicle tail light welding, engineer air inlet manifold welding, filter welding, tank welding, air-duct welding, trunk welding, toil lid welding, etc.
To help customer ensure the perfect vibration plastic welding result, MP-SONIC provides a free plastic jointing design guide and analysis. You are welcomed to us for assistance when you do plastic design.